Thursday, November 29, 2007

MY LIFE STORY

My Life Story
Torleif Hansson’s lifestory (feelroot)
Childhood
I was born in the north of Sweden 19560214. 1960 we settled down in a suburb to Stockholm. I spoke a dialect unknown for the guys. I learned fast southern Stockholm cockney.I wag odd at school and had always best rating in test. The year 1967 was
The year my father could not sleep and went into psychotic mani and after a visit at a mental hospital he hung himself 19680228.Now I found out that manodepressivity can inherit ,my grandfather died at a mental hospital before I was born.
Teenage time
I laid all my energy in campus to get good papers and after boring military service
Begum to work at a company doing all computer work for Swedens subsectors.
But around 19 years old I decided to get an education in computer science.
My years at Ericsson
I was employed by Ericsson Research Labs 1981 and the first years was fine. Then
I begun to work with next generation of networked workstations,but I got no team around me
When the number exceed several hundreds (SUN) . I stopped going to the gym and worked loner and longer each day. Finally I one day felt strange and had my first burnout and now I noe it was a psychosis. But it activated the bipolar gene from my fathers side. I had lots of attempt to get back to work again but manic psychos led to mental hospital to get sedative med like nozinan.,nallorol, haldol. …. Finally I got my pension and was retired at 40 years age

My years with king alcohol
Instead of sitting alone in my flat I begun to go to the pub that open 12:00 and sit
drinking to place closes but I was alert when I come home so I looked at MTV
Finally I was in manic state and mental hospital again.. One of these visits I offered a
Woman to live by me, but that was a catastrophal decision cause she was a speeder
(amphetamine),she tok there people that where speeders and thiefs and disturbed my surrounding neighbours so I lost the contract of my flat, Now I am living in a mental
care home in the bush at the countryside of Sweden and have severe problem with
my sleep when I am free from alcohol, I sleep on (21:;00) nitrazepam+immovane

10 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Gail Alexander said...

I admire you for sharing your personal story.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tolle, we had some good years in our late teenage, you were my best frend.
Keep it up.
/Kjell

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have forgotten blogger and picasa.
The year is 2015 04 29 i cant rember when i had a real alcohol much drinkin.I manage with sleep thrue selequel and lergigan.Lithium is varying, i can thank psychiuatrist for not give me benzo-chemicals. I chat on aiy and there is a mad woman wh o dont wanna read my superblog but me to tell her my personality. I beg wimens who r want a psyhologic descrption of my self
i have read bout Jung,Fraud,The impossible psyvh iatry,Psychiatrist against psychiatry,How by chemaicals move into theraphetic window, ,,,

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger TORLEIFHANSSON said...

i am almost sober,eat lots of pills,lithim.seruqel,trombyl...codein. i feel great listen to all kinda music before i take 2 immovane pills and goto pillow and sleep 6-8 hrs.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger TORLEIFHANSSON said...

About my job at Ericson,it was not the job that case scizoffective psychosis,it was to much alcohol instead of rest,in spare yime i tested math in formulas i know,pi to 300,000 decimal places a^(1/q),mandelbrot sets,gauss elimination,richardson extrapolation,other numerical methods,algorithms...

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger afterdiag said...

The only thing I blaim ERICSSON and swedish society is I was too late discovered to be bipolar,not alcoholic.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger afterdiag said...

the main reason of drinking was i had no sober social friends and my flat was real untydie.i was sick at 1990 in geneticl inherit.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger afterdiag said...

i have now a new kind of flat and good Contact psychatry,i relay on nitrazepam,lergigan and haloperodal against psychosis.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger afterdiag said...

i now in service house between liljeholmen gröndal (Stockholm) I take guess advice from 2 starpsychiaters.I now have for Deep sleep 50 mg nozinan 19:10 qestapin 4 pills (old zerequel)" good in combinaton with lithum 2+2 gives 0,6-07 in terapheutical window , before
sleep lergigan+nitrazepam

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger afterdiag said...

errare humanum est

 

Post a Comment

<< Home